Every day we hear about owners who leave their dogs inside the car, closing the window, despite the fact of the hot temperature. But this man decided to help when he was shocked to find a dog that was actually dying inside the car. His owner left him inside of the car and left some few inches from the window opened, but actually, it’s not enough, it was +100 degrees out there, how could a dog resist this temperature?
For minutes, he couldn’t think what he should do, break the glass and face criminal charges? Or call the police? But would the police come in the right time? Is the dog ready to resist more time in that high temperature? Then, he decided to help the dog on his own, and he got a smart idea for this.
The man went to his garage and he grabbed his shop vacuum, and he put it in his car and stuck it to the AC on full blast, stuck the hose on the discharge port and he directed it to the few inches open into the car’s window, so the cold air started to enter the car.
The car’s owner came back after an hour, to find THIS in front of him, he found his dog wagging his tail and feeling fresh, he was in tears because he was so worried about his dog, and from that moment, the man and the dog’s owner became friends since then.
The owner told the man that he didn’t mean it to leave his dog, he forgot about him when he came to save his dad who was stroking out on the kitchen floor, and when he arrived, he called the EMT and when they arrived, he rode it with his dad and forgot about his dog that was left in the car, thankfully he left those inches in the window, those inches saved his life.