Artists Pay Tribute To The Pregnant Elephant That Died After Evil Men Fed Her a Pineapple Stuffed With Fireworks

A recent event that shocked the world came from India where, on the 27th of May, a pregnant elephant died in Kerala India from incredible pain. The poor elephant lived in excruciating pain for three days after evil men fed the poor animal a pineapple filled with explosives.

Unfortunately, the fireworks exploded in the elephant’s mouth, causing her incredible pain and damaging her jaws grievously.

The elephant wandered around the villages for three days trying to find help, but no one could help her, and she was found dead in the river a couple of days later.

Officer Mohan Krishnan, one of the few people who tried to help the poor animal, shared the story on Facebook, causing global outrage.

He said in a statement:

She trusted everyone. When the pineapple she ate exploded, she must have been shocked not thinking about herself, but about the child she was going to give birth to in 18 to 20 months

Officials say the wild elephant probably wandered out of the Silent Valley National Park (SVNP) in search of food. It is believed to have reached the Malappuram District, where the animal allegedly bit into the fruit stuffed with firecrackers.

It is a murder, Malappuram is famous such incidents, it is India’s most violent district. For instance, they throw poison on roads so that 300-400 birds and dogs die at one time

Animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi

She also added, shockingly, that an elephant is killed every 3 days in Kerala alone.

The poor elephant’s tongue and mouth were so badly injured that the animal was not able to eat anything.

“She didn’t harm a single human being even when she ran in searing pain in the streets of the village. She didn’t crush a single home

The elephant later got to the Velliyar River and stood there with her head partially underwater. The forest officer explained that two captive elephants were brought to lead her out of the river, but she wouldn’t move. Eventually, she died while still standing in the water.

Officials took her back to the forest in a truck and cremated her there. So far, it isn’t clear where exactly the animal got hurt.

Local authorities have registered the case and initiated a probe into the killing of the 15-year-old elephant. Two organizations announced money rewards to anyone who can provide information that would lead to an arrest.

While the investigation is underway, people on social media have been paying tribute to the poor animal by sharing artworks they made to honor it.

Here are some of the best of what people created and shared;

Credit: BoredPanda