Chihuahua dogs are the prettiest and the cutest and playful of all. What this cute Chihuahua dog had just did will amaze you and make you laugh all day. It all started when a potato chip came his way, so he did his best to grab it and eat it. The naughty piece of chips had sneaked under the carpet, and at 0:28, the most hilarious thing had happened. The reaction of the Chihuahua and his family was amazing, watch it all by yourself. But brave Chihuahua dog had caught it perfectly and enjoyed eating it. Now enjoy watching this video below.
It’s so adorable and cute to have a Chihuahua dog, they are the smallest breed of dogs, their temper is normal. Chihuahua dogs are funny, playful, kind, and calm. Chihuahuas are a Mexican breed, with a 12 to 20 years life span. Chihuahuas’ weight starts from 0.98 to 1.8 kg, and their height starts from 15 to 23 cm.
Are there any types of foods that are not good for dogs and they shouldn’t eat it? Absolutely yes, and it’s for all types of breeds. As for chips, it’s not a good thing for dogs, so I hope it’s just a piece for this little Chihuahua dog to try, because chips causes many digestive system problems, also milk and the milk-based products are dangerous for your dogs. It can cause diarrhea and other digestive problems, for example, some ice-cream is not healthy. Also avocados, and any product with caffeine, like coffee and tea; also chocolates are dangerous, also sugars and anything contains xylitol which causes increasing in the insulin. Also grape which is used sometimes as a treat for dogs, but it’s very dangerous because it causes kidney failure. Eggs are also dangerous; the bacteria in it might cause poison, and some enzymes that may cause skin problems.